Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Friendship

Good Morning to all who wander thru my Blog !

I had a marvelous dinner last night with a dear friend .... He traveled 2 hours, one way, just to spend a few hours with me.

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
Which caused me to stop and reflect on what FRIENDSHIP is. As I practiced my Yoga routine this morning I thought of FRIENDSHIP and all the goodness and joy true FRIENDSHIP brings into my life.

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com

I am blessed to have some very wonderful friends in Real Life and in my Cyber Life as well.

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
Today, I am grateful for my Friends and I am grateful for the unselfish love and support they freely offer.

To all my Friends ~ You are appreciated ..... I LOVE YOU DEARLY.

SEMPER FIDELIS,

Kimberley (aka WonderWomanKim)

No comments: